Registration & Policies
- All workshops are on a first-come, first-served basis, we have limited enrollment and require full payment to reserve your space in class.
- Tuition for classes must be paid in full at the time of registration unless otherwise indicated.
- Once you are registered, a detailed confirmation packet will be sent to you. This packet will include information about the academy, a letter informing you of dates and times of the class as well as what items to bring, a map and an accommodations information sheet.
Refund Policy – Continuing Education
If you need to cancel Registration and it is done within 14 business days prior to the class, a full refund will be given less a $30 administration fee. If you need to cancel after that point, no monies will be refunded (NO EXCEPTIONS).
Standards of Conduct
Blue Ridge Healing Arts Academy reserves the right to revise standards of conduct at any time, and also reserves the right to dismiss a student at any time and for any reason. The standards of conduct shall be applicable to all students at all times during their workshop enrollment. Students shall maintain high and professional standards of conduct. Failure to comply with academic policies and procedures and standards of conduct may result in dismissal. The standards of conduct include, but are not limited to the following:
- Student appearance and hygiene shall at all times be neat and clean
- Substance abuse of any and all kinds is strictly prohibited during class hours or on school grounds
- Concealed weapons are strictly prohibited on school grounds
- No sexual activity on school grounds
- There are to be no blatant displays of nudity when draping procedures are in effect
- Sexual harassment is prohibited by anyone including instructors, students and all school personnel. Classes begin and end at specific times. Please allow enough time so that you may arrive, setup and be prepared for class on time each day.
Detailed confirmation may be made by mail, phone, fax or online by using our secure server with MasterCard/Visa. Personal checks cash or MasterCard/Visa are accepted as methods of payment. See Registration Form for further details.
Approvals and Requirements
Blue Ridge Healing Arts Academy is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider
Participants for each Continuing Education workshop must attend workshop in it’s entirety in order to receive the allotted CEU’s.